Could you or your colleagues use additional support serving veterans at risk for suicide? If so, there is a free resource for you! The Suicide Risk Management (SRM) Consultation Program offers support to VA and community providers who serve veterans at risk for suicide.
The SRM Consultation Program can provide resources and support on the following common consultation topics:
• Risk Assessment
• Conceptualization of Suicide Risk
• Lethal Means Safety Counseling
• Strategies for How to Engage Veterans at High Risk
• Best Practices for Documentation
• Provider Support after a Suicide Loss (Postvention)
To initiate a free, confidential consultation, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, see and share the attached document (03 SRM FAQ) or our website at https://go.usa.gov/xnv24 and PLEASE forward to your colleagues!