The APA and the American Psychological Foundation promotes a variety of funding opportunities throughout the year. See attached RFP for additional details and application links to the following grant opportunities.
1. DavidH. and Beverly A. Barlow Grant: $8,500: Deadline:Sept. 15, 2020 (Topic: anxiety)
2. The Drs. Rosalee G. and Raymond A. Weiss Research and Program Innovation Grants:$1,000: Deadline: Sept. 15, 2020 (Topic:addressing social issues)
3. Bruce and Jane Walsh Grant in Memory of John Holland: $15,000: Deadline: Sept. 15, 2020 (topic: influences of personality, culture and environment)
4. Div.42/ Steven O. Walfish Grants: $2,000: Deadline:Sept. 30, 2020 (topic: standards, practices and methods)
5. APF/The Trust Grant in Honor of Eric A. Harris, EdD, JD: $5,000: Deadline: May 1, 2020 (topic: ethics and risk management)
6. Div.1: Society for General Psychology Mary Whiton Calkins Grant: $4,000: Deadline: May 31, 2020 (topic: general psychology)
7. Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship: $5,000: Deadline:May 15, 2020 (topic: stigma reduction)