Get Involved with the Society for Military Psychology!
ECPs can get involved with the Society for Military Psychology in several ways. Here's a checklist to get started (by exploring our website, you've already got a head start!):
1. Join the Division 19 Listserv and Facebook page.
2. Follow Division 19 on Twitter (@APADiv19).
3. Apply for a professional development grant.
4. Contact the ECP Committee using the form below or email militarypsychECP@gmail.com.
5. Consider serving on one of the Society's boards or committees.
6. Have a great idea you don't see here? Reach out to the ECP Committee Chair to discuss becoming a project officer.
ECPs on Society for Military Psychology Committees:
Brian Lees, Communications Chair
Angela Legner, 2018 Convention Program Chair
Ryan Landoll, 2019 Convention Program Chair
Jess Martin, Membership Committee Chair
Michelle Perry, Continuing Education Committee
Alex Wind, Communications Committee, Membership Committee
Jeremy Jinkerson, Communications Committee
Joanna Duriza, Membership Committee
Leah Rowe, Membership Committee
Are we missing someone? Let us know!
Society for Military Psychology Committees currently looking for members:
Communications (Brian Lees, Chair)
International Committee (Bob Roland and Paul Bartone, Co-Chairs)