This Special COVID-19 Issue is a must read to see how the membership responded to the necessary changes to our service delivery of Military Psychology given the pandemic; there are insights from our international colleagues, how our students and training programs adapted, how our enlisted members were utilized as well as our military personnel deployment responses in support of the mission. Don’t forget, there is still time to submit your articles, program ideas and updates for the Fall 2020 Issue – Due Sept 20th. The Division membership wants to hear from you!
- APA Council Meeting with Drs. Kennnedy and Blais representing Division 19.
- Six Division 19 Presidents
- Military Psychologists practicing self-care in Guam, “Where America’s day begins!”
- 2020 Society Leadership Program applications are due 1 Dec!
- Dr. Eric Surface presents Division 19 Presidential Citation to Dr. Marty Wiskoff at the 2019 IMTA Conference.