Get Involved with the Society for Military Psychology
ECPs can get involved with the Society for Military Psychology in several ways. Here’s a checklist to get started (by exploring our website, you’ve already got a head start!):
- Join the Division 19 Listserv and Facebook page.
- Follow Division 19 on Twitter (@APADiv19).
- Apply for a professional development grant or the Society’s Leadership Program.
- Contact the ECP Committee using the form below or email militarypsychECP@gmail.com.
- Have a great idea you don’t see here? Reach out to the ECP Committee Chair to discuss becoming a project officer.