The University of South Florida (USF) School of Aging Studies is soliciting applications for a postdoctoral researcher in the area of Sleep Health Across Adulthood. The appointment is for one year with the possibility of a renewal with a start of November 2020. The annual salary is based on the NIH standard. This appointment consists of stipends, health insurance, and a travel allowance. During global pandemic, the postdoc will work remotely (thus no need to move physically) by regularly communicating with the investigators via web conference calls. See attached for more information.
- APA Council Meeting with Drs. Kennnedy and Blais representing Division 19.
- Six Division 19 Presidents
- Military Psychologists practicing self-care in Guam, “Where America’s day begins!”
- 2020 Society Leadership Program applications are due 1 Dec!
- Dr. Eric Surface presents Division 19 Presidential Citation to Dr. Marty Wiskoff at the 2019 IMTA Conference.