Student AffairsStudent Awareness | Competence | Membership | Community Engagement
Are you a student interested in military psychology and the benefits afforded to you through student membership in Division 19?
Many students join for the Awards and Grants Opportunities.
Up to two Student Research Grants are awarded annually to assist graduate and undergraduate students of psychology with costs associated with conducting research.
Some students join to gain access to top-notch mentorship.
Those who are interested can access information on Internship Programs and the Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP) Mentorship Program.
Other benefits that may interest you:
• A subscription to our online quarterly journal, Military Psychology
• A subscription to our triannual newsletter, The Military Psychologist
• Membership on our division email list and student email list
• Excellent networking and social opportunities
• Webinars and other professional development
• Publication opportunities