Online Student Chapter
The purpose of the Division 19 Online Student Chapter is to allow students without a campus chapter to get involved in the development of D19 programming, develop leadership skills, and network with other students nationwide.
Get involved to strengthen your CV today!
Students will have the opportunity to facilitate military psychology related presentations. These presentations should consist of the following recommended guidelines:
- Host a professional member in the field of interest who can speak to military psychology. For example:
- Current/former Military Psychologist (reserve or active)
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Psychologist
- Psychologists who have conducted unique research associated with the military, or para-profession individuals who have treated military personnel
- Student facilitators should prepare an introduction and lead the Q&A session if time permits
- If the student leader is unwilling/unable to introduce the presenter, please inform the Region Representative
- Student facilitators coordinate the meeting/scheduling, as well as communications with the Regional Representatives and presenter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information, inquiries regarding upcoming presentations, or to submit your recommendations.