Recognizing September as Suicide Awareness Month, the first webinar which will be hosted by Georgia Gerald, LCSW from the Rocky Mountain VA, and is titled Virtual Suicide Risk Assessment and Management: Considerations and Guidelines. The webinar series begins Friday, September 25 from 12:00PM – 1:00PM (MDT) and will run from September 2020 – February 2021. To learn more or to register for the first webinar, click here.
- APA Council Meeting with Drs. Kennnedy and Blais representing Division 19.
- Six Division 19 Presidents
- Military Psychologists practicing self-care in Guam, “Where America’s day begins!”
- 2020 Society Leadership Program applications are due 1 Dec!
- Dr. Eric Surface presents Division 19 Presidential Citation to Dr. Marty Wiskoff at the 2019 IMTA Conference.